Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lots of laughter!


Just a quick update!  I took this video of Luke laughing yesterday!  I thought it was pretty funny.  He's doing SOOOOOO well!  He's sitting up for short amounts of time unassisted.  He rolled over (OK, just once but he finally did it!!!).  He's eating great, making eye contact, responding to his name, blowing raspberries and........he's just doing great.  We couldn't be more pleased!!  We have pediatrician AND neurologist coming up within the next 2 weeks - lots of positive thoughts, please!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pumpkin! And he is doing so well! Plus, he has a Mommy who knows how to embed a video into a blog (and did I mention she knows how to blog)! Lucky Luke! Jack loved this video and watched it several times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched it twice. It makes me smile ridiculously big, how he laughs with his whole body. I love hearing your voice too.

    ReplyDelete