Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Waiting Game


Thanks for all of the comments & everyone checking in. I haven't updated because, thankfully, there's not much to report. We continue to play what I've come to think of as the 'waiting game.'

Luke is doing really well. He's back up to birth weight and nursing well. We're not seeing much different newborn behavior than we remember seeing with Ben - well except for the fact that Luke sleeps and Ben was NOT a sleeper. So of course instead of appreciating a sleeping baby I over analyze....something I'm going to have to get control over. Every weird sound/movement he makes makes me tense up and wonder if something is coming...Babies, as we all know, make a LOT of weird sounds and movements!!!

Next week he has his first OT appointment and I believe PT, too. I just found out that they come to our house which makes life a lot easier for me! I'm really interested in finding out what they will do with a two week old! We also have our initial evaluation by the First Steps program to see what kind of services Luke will qualify for.

Otherwise we're just adjusting to being a family of four. I thought when I started this blog that you would be able to sign up for e-mail updates when I update the site - but that is apparently not working. If anyone knows how to tell me to adjust that, let me know. I was hoping it was something you could just get an e-mail from when I had news....

1 comment:

  1. Love the new picture of your boys!! So cute! Glad to hear things are uneventful. Let me know how PT/OT goes. I hope you get some great therapists...we were always lucky that way!

    ReplyDelete